Diven House for Assisted Living
At Diven House, you can be as active as you would like. Support is individualized to provide just the right amount of assistance to help you be as independent as you want to be.
Diven House offers 50 private suites with floor plans that comfortably accommodate individuals and couples, plus inviting common areas for gathering with friends or family. Each suite includes a kitchenette, bed and full bath with safety features, yet there’s plenty of room to bring your favorite things to make it home.
Diven House amenities include:
- Medication management
- Three meals and snacks served daily
- Light housekeeping
- Scheduled leisure programs and events
- Maintenance of suites and common areas
Access to most Carroll Lutheran Village amenities including:
- Multiple dining venues
- Chapel with full chaplaincy services
- Scheduled local and campus transportation
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor salt water pool
- Library with a wide selection of reading material, movies, a variety of aids for the visually impaired and a computer lab
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Music room
- Card & game room
- WiFi in common areas
- 24/7 campus security
- Guest rooms for overnight guests available
- On-campus rehabilitation services
- Concierge desk and services
- Additional storage available
Wellness is a priority at Carroll Lutheran Village to help everyone who lives here flourish and experience their personal best. Diven House residents who are able may use the fitness center and pool, and attend the many classes and programs scheduled through the Wellness Center.
Come see for yourself why the Diven House at Carroll Lutheran Village is the best option for your assisted living needs. Contact the Admissions Coordinator at 443-605-1067 or CLVadmissions@clvillage.org to learn more or schedule a tour.