October 8, 2014 – Five members were elected to the Carroll Lutheran Village Board of Trustees at the annual Corporation Meeting on September 30.
Rev. Kevin Clementson, Dean of the Westminster Conference of the Delaware-Maryland Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and Co-Senior Pastor at Grace Lutheran Church in Westminster and Louna Primm, Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer for Windsor State Bank, were elected to a three-year term. Kay Betz, Al Betz & Associates, Inc. and Outfluence, LLC; Ron Fairchild, Smarter Learning Group; and Sandra Ferguson, retired, were elected to their second three-year terms.
Retiring members included Joe Hikel, Shelter Systems and Richard Simmons, Carroll County Public Schools.
Continuing to serve the board in their existing terms are:
• David Bollinger, Barnes-Bollinger Insurance Services, Inc.
• Dave Bond, CCRC Actuaries, LLC
• Roberta Dillow, Carroll Lutheran Village Resident
• Donna Kent, Retired
• Edward Leister, Thrivent Financial
• Rev. Robin Simpson Litton, Holy Spirit Lutheran Church
• Wanda Lynn, Rager, Lehman & Houck, P.C.
• Carol Plunkert, Century 21 The Real Estate Centre
• George Thomas, Carroll Lutheran Village Resident
• Marlene Titus, Carroll Community College
At its first meeting on October 7, the board elected its leadership for the coming year:
• David Bollinger – Chair
• Marlene Titus – Vice Chair
• Wanda Lynn – Treasurer
• Kay Betz – Secretary
Carroll Lutheran Village is an accredited, not-for-profit continuing care retirement community in Westminster that includes 398 homes and apartments, 50 assisted living suites in the Diven House and 103 skilled nursing beds in the Health Care Center.