Carroll Lutheran Village offers a package of generous benefits, including tuition reimbursement. We are one of Carroll County’s largest employers.
Our person-centered workplace promotes a warm culture of respect and compassion. Person-centered means that we welcome others and embrace our differences while developing strong relationships with those we serve.
We believe that our mission-driven culture of caring for residents and staff makes Carroll Lutheran Village a wonderful place to live and work. Employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the nearly 700 very special people who live at Carroll Lutheran Village and enjoy generous benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short term and long term disability insurance paid entirely by CLV
- 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) for both full and part time employees
- Tuition reimbursement and employee scholarship programs
- Paid holidays
- Employee wellness program including use of the state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor pool
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Smoke and tobacco-free workplace
- A beautiful and well-maintained campus
- Convenient on-site dining venues
- Employee recognition and appreciation events
Complete the online application or apply in person Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Beyond our exceptional work environment,
Click here to view open positions.