Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy Update
All visitors must check in at the front desk/concierge, while wearing a mask, at 300 St. Luke Circle to complete a visitor health screening questionnaire, have their temperature taken and wash/sanitize their hands prior to entering the community. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the community if there is a risk concern based on the screening assessment.
COVID-19 safety protocols (i.e. wearing masks, practicing social distancing and washing/sanitizing hands) must be adhered to during visits, and sharing food and beverages should be avoided.
Structured Outdoor Visits
- Up to six visitors per visit are permitted. Visitors may use the 300 Lobby restrooms, while following all protocols.
- Fully vaccinated residents and visitors are not required to wear masks or social distance
- Unvaccinated residents or visitors are required to wear masks and practice social distancing
- Non-essential Visits
Hours: Monday — Sunday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Up to five visitors per visit may visit residents for up to an hour. Visits must occur in residents’ homes or outdoors; communal areas are not permitted for visits. Additionally, visitors are not permitted to dine in CLV’s dining establishments. Masks are not required when visiting in residents’ homes, but are required in other areas of the community. Social distancing and hand washing/sanitizing should be followed. View our over night guest guidelines.
- Essential Visitors
Residents should contact Social Work if they receive care in their home that is essential.
Residents may visit with each other in each other’s apartments and in CLV’s common areas.
- Masks are not required when fully vaccinated residents are visiting one another in each other’s home and during dinning.
- Masks, social distancing and hand washing/sanitizing are required for all visiting residents when in the company of an unvaccinated resident or are unsure of a resident’s vaccination status.
Health Care and Assisted Living
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Only window and outdoor visits are permitted and must be scheduled through Life Enrichment 48 hours prior to the desired visiting time and by 4 p.m. the Friday prior to a Sunday visit. Resident last names beginning with:
- A-M: call 443-605-1078
- N-Z: call 443-605-1066
Indoor visits are limited to two visitors per visit for up to 30 minutes and window visits of up to nine visitors are permitted. We are not able to offer window visits for residents who are currently on isolation precaution.
Visitors are encouraged to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Those who test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of the visit should not visit.
View our visitation policy for details.
Gym, Pool and Library
The gym, pool and library are open with reservations required as walk-in are often not able to be accommodated due to small group sizes. Residents who cannot make their reserved time should call and cancel their reservation, so another resident may use that time slot. Fitness classes are available on Channel 24 and live classes are available and require reservation.
- Gym, pool and in-person fitness classes: 443-605-1070
- Library: 410-861-4004
Open on Fridays from 9 a.m. – noon and 1 – 4 p.m.
Residents should indicate whether they will be using the computer or browsing the book shelves.
205 Dining Room | Reservations: 443-605-1071
Thursday and Friday, April 1 and 2: Dinner Only
Mondays – Fridays
Hospitality Dining Room | Reservations: 410-861-4002
Thursday – Sunday, April 1 – 3; Dinner Only
Wednesdays – Saturdays
Dining venues are open with the following precautions and safety protocols:
- Operating at 50% capacity
- Scheduling reservations at 15-minitue intervals
- Arranging tables six feet apart for up to four residents
- Removing communal items from tables
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs after every use
- Requiring mask wearing
Residents need to wear masks when they are not seated. Servers will wear masks and gloves.
Mondays – Saturdays: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 3 – 5 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
410-861-4002 | BistroDelivery@clvillage.org
Available for resident living at:
- Weller Circle
- Weller Way
- Shriver Lane
- Luther and St. Paul Court
443-605-1071 | CafeDelivery@clvillage.org
Available for resident living at:
- St. Matthew
- St. Mark
When placing a delivery, provide your:
- Apartment and building number or house address
- Desired delivery time
Monthly and as-needed updates are provided to residents, families and team members.