Carroll Lutheran Village Announces New Executive Director
Carroll Lutheran Village (CLV) recently welcomed Peter Bolt as its new executive director. Bolt provides leadership oversight of day-to-day operations; including following federal, state and local laws, regulations and standards governing long-term care facilities; and ensuring residents living in the life-plan community receive excellent care and outstanding customer service.
Bolts’ strong background in senior living also includes a bachelor’s degree in health care management and a master’s degree in economics. He is a licensed nursing home administrator with over 25 years of senior living experience. He has extensive experience in operations management, multi-facility operations and quality improvement in both for-profit and non-profit senior care organizations. His positions and accomplishments include:
- Improving occupancy, financial performance and resident/family relations while serving as a licensed nursing home administrator
- Leading a 270-unit continuing care retirement community as an executive director and a 720-unit CCRC, which included independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing, as an associate executive director
- Providing leadership and oversight for ten skilled nursing centers and one assisted living facility as a vice president of operations
- Administering and supporting the care and services of over 3,000 independent and assisted living and skilled nursing residents as senior vice president of operations
- Designing and implementing formal customer services training programs that increased customer service scores
“It’s an honor to serve as the executive director of Carroll Lutheran Village – it’s a great organization. I look forward to working with team members as we continue to provide excellent service and programs to our residents,” stated Bolt.