Our memory care neighborhood is designed for residents who experience dementia and other cognitive issues. It provides a safe and structured environment for residents to feel a sense of purpose.
Our dedicated memory care support team fosters an environment where residents feel valued and respected, ensuring their individual preferences and needs are met. Every aspect of our engaging activities, wellness programs and personalized care plans promote well-being and fulfillment and are built around our core values:
- Compassionate Service
Our daily rate includes levels of care, medication management and incontinence care.
- 24-hour support in a safe and secure environment
- Specially designed memory care support programs and activities
- A team approach focused on positive resident outcomes
- Staffed by team members who are trained on industry and evidence-based best practices
- A dementia manager who reviews each resident’s preferences, history and routines to ensure social and care needs are met
- Surrounded by the picturesque rural views that make our community unique
Short-term Respite Care
Respite residents experience the same person-centered care and generous services our residents in our memory care support neighborhood receive but for a short-term stay, permitting their caregivers a break for travel, rest or other purpose. View our respite services and amenities.
Call 443-605-1067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.