The best care for each individual.
Rehabilitation at Carroll Lutheran Village offers our residents and residents in Carroll and surrounding counties with a comprehensive continuum of care including inpatient, outpatient and home health therapy services at all levels of living (i.e. sub-acute rehab, long-term care, assisted living and independent living). We accept Medicare and supplemental insurances.
Our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists create customized recovery plans and work with individuals on recovering as quickly as possible and to the best of their ability. Our person-centered approach to care helps individuals live and flourish.
Our Health Care Center provides post-acute short-term rehab after an illness or surgery. While you recuperate during an inpatient stay, inviting gardens and courtyards offer beautiful outdoor spaces to help you rebuild your strength and renew your spirit. Attentive staff supports you every step of the way by encouraging your recovery.
- Aquatic therapy
- Cardiac and post CVA rehabilitation
- Chronic and acute pain management
- Cognitive and memory enhancement
- Comprehensive modalities including Virtual Reality and VitalStim™
- Continence management
- Fall prevention
- Fluency and recall techniques
- Home safety
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LVST) BIG & LOUD®
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Post-operative care
- Prosthetic care
- Swallowing strategies
- Wound care
Other services in the Rehabilitation Center include:
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Chaplaincy support
- Chef-prepared meals
- On-site medical specialists
- Nutrition consultation provided by a registered dietitian
- Respite care